Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Keynote Announcement

1/15/08

Dear Husband,

You may remember me reflecting on my New Year's Resolution in a former letter which was to be Optimistic in '08.

I have found a better theme for the year which is: "Over It".

This allows me to still get slightly upset, but for only for a limited time, as must "get over it" in order to rise like the proper phoenix that I am from life's daily ashes.

Here are some examples:

When I get irritated with people that walk loudly ( like, Clompity-Clomp-Clomp-Clomp-Shut-The-F*ck-Up-Already!)...
2 seconds later and with Zen-like vision - Over It.

When I date a man for a bit and then eventually realize he is a Total-Loser-Needs-To-Grow-A-Pair-Imposter Husband...1 week later and various episodes of Sex & The City under my belt - Over It.

See how grown-up and mature I am Husband?

I will be very easy to get along with in 2008.
Is officially a good time for you to start looking for me.

with love,
me

No comments: