Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Out Of My Control

11/28/07

Dear Husband,

It's no secret that my biological clock ticks away even in your absence.

What you should know is that I, along with my other childless friends, have started to blame our random acts of affection, sympathy and all around matronly-gestures on The Empty Womb.

As of late, The Empty Womb has been responsible for the following (personal) experiences:

1. Stopping my car in a bad neighborhood to rescue what appeared to be a lost dog. (AM I NUTS?) Said dog, unimpressed with my feat of urban bravery, ignored my advances and ran into the backyard.

2. Watching Hannah Montana

3. Baking 2 days in a row for no reason (Do you think cats like muffins Husband?)

I don't really know what to do about it all. Will just continue to play house until further notice from you.

xoxo

No comments: