Tuesday, November 13, 2007

These Are A Few Of My (Un)Favorite Things

11 / 12/ 07

Dear Husband,

In an effort to fully prepare you for our meeting, I thought I should brief you on things I dislike. This list includes, but is not limited to:

- girls who work out with their hair down
- Blink 182-esque music
- those Dr. Phil commercials for Match.com
- financially-dependent-women who say things like "I'm an independent woman" (um, no you're not)
- people who just can't order off the menu - must have super secret unattainable dish that is so good the chef didn't even think of it
- guys who slam down weights at the gym (if it's *really* that heavy...maybe you shouldn't lift it Hercules)
- indecisiveness
- heavy breathers (seriously, are you okay?)
- slow walkers
- unobservant drivers (what lane are you in, and hello by the way, i'm here)

xoxo
me

No comments: