Wednesday, October 31, 2007

T&A Airlines

10/31/07

Dear Husband,

Happy Halloween! Did you dress up this weekend? While participating in all things ghoulish and intoxicated, I hope you did not hit on the following:

* Naughy Nurses
* Ill-Mannered Maidens
* Little "Ho" Peeps
* All of the Above

However, if your devious friends made you drink copious amounts of alcohol, I'll forgive you. You are a free man (not for long) afterall, so who am I to judge?

That being said, I'm going through one of the dryest dating droughts in quite some time. And while I am not going to nag you and say I need you to show up soon (again), I've decided that tonight is as good as any to strut my stuff.

Husband, I'm going to be blunt here.

I'm in need of some long-awaited disrespectful attention, and if that means I have to dress up as a Sexy Flight Captain, let's just say I'm not going to hang my head in shame.

Try not to take it personally.

love,
me

No comments: