Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Warrior

10/15/07

Dear Husband,

How was your weekend? Mine was good.

While I'd much rather have this conversation with you in person, this little nugget of information will please you to no end.

By weekend day I am a college-football-watching, beer-drinking-Goddess and by night I am a classy-champagne-sipping, stiletto-wearing, clever-conversation-having Lady.

I know Husband, try not to shake your head in disbelief.
Pretty soon you'll be ordering the "Um...waiter - I'd like the Best Wife Award please with a side of Can You Believe I Am Married to This Woman?!?"

How excited are you? And I don't want to overwhelm you, but the aforementioned personalities can be flipped pending actual day activities. For instance, a night game requiring beer consumption or conversely, a sunday brunch involving champagne. Toasting to our love. As Nora Jones serenades. While riding unicorns to our destination so we don't have to worry about drinking and driving.

See how versatile I am? Plans-Schmans. *This* girl flies by the seat of her pants.

(Just as long as I know one week in advance which pants to wear)

lovelovelove,
me

No comments: