Wednesday, September 5, 2007

6am

9/5/07

Dear Husband,

How is your day going? Mine is going great. I'm sure you probably had anxiety last night, and you didn't even know why. I think it's because you had sympathy anxiety for me. I had a bad day at work yesterday, so naturally I was concerned about today, but I totally redeemed myself by getting here at 6am and kicking some serious a$$ in completing my project. You would have been so proud of me Husband.

I promise that when we do finally end up together, those early-morning starts are gone. Unless of course, you are an equally hard worker, which I know you are, and then you'd probably understand. Don't worry, I'd be really quiet while getting ready as to not wake you.

Isn't it hot out Husband? I can't wait until it's time to wear hooded sweatshirts. Hopefully I will have met you by then because I know you love to wear them too.

Until later,
xoxo

No comments: