Wednesday, September 5, 2007

All the Babies we will have together!

9/5/07

Dear Coconut Muffin:

Is it too soon for endearments? I know we haven't met yet, but I already feel like I know you. Just like that song, "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You," by Savage Garden. Kirsten Dunst was in the video. Do you remember it? Its okay if you don't.

I am really tired today, Husband, are you tired? I hope not, as it would mean you were probably out with one of your skanky ho's that you are sewing your wild oats with before you meet me. Oh, Husband, you are so crazy! As soon as you see me you are going to realize you don't want to w*ore around ever again. I am so excited :)

One of my friends is trying to get pregnant. When I am pregnant with our baby, Husband, will you rub my feet and also go out to get me ice cream at odd hours of the night? I live in a pretty good neighborhood, so it should be safe.

How many babies do you want, Husband? I want three, and then I want to adopt a few more. Maybe from Korea, or Guatemala. But you can help me pick. Also, I have only chosen like three baby names, so if we have more babies than that, you can pick a name!

Well, back to work, I guess. I can't wait until we get married and I can be done with work 4-ever!

xoxo

No comments: